Five things you need to know now
- Three-part series on campus to discuss identifying as Catholic
- Gonzaga's Whittle battles through injury to win ITA championship
- Gonzaga students prepare dinner for Logan Elementary families
- Smith balancing cross-country at Gonzaga and teaching in Spokane
- Renowned violinist Shlomo Mintz to play with campus symphony
In light of The New York Times' reports that President Trump and his family avoided a federal estate tax allowing them to save hundreds of millions of dollars, political club Young Democrats responds to reports.